Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Danj-Arcane Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danj

Danj-Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: Danj-Arcane Mage   Danj-Arcane Mage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Character name: Danj
Level: 80
Class: Mage
Spec: Arcane
Why did you choose this spec: It's incredibly fun and does good damage
Willing to respec when needed: of course
Proffessions: lol
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Danj
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: Boots/Bracers/Wand definitely need upgrades. Helmet, Chest, and leggings are best in slot for arc mages.
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : Well if I get unlucky enough to never get the drops from Violet Hold or raiding Heroic Naxx/Malygos, I'll save up enough Marks of Valor to buy the pieces I need.
Current Guild: deathangels of death
Previous Guild:
Why are u leaving: just a guild tag I used while leveling
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: BC-went up to tier 5, WOTLK-Cleared all content
Raid time availability : 6-12 PST on your raiding days
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) : Nope
Wow addons do you use: carbonite, omen, and a few others that slip by
Net connection stats: Comcast-100ms
Attunements: malygos
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): the flask of frost wyrm/spell power food
2+6= greater than 8 people alone
What are you expecting from our guild: A guild that can accomplish hard modes in Ulduar
Why should Taken take you: I always try to get better. I min-max like a champ. I always give bosses all my effort. I learn from my mistakes instead of dwelling on them.
Back to top Go down
Foolishness

Danj-Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danj-Arcane Mage   Danj-Arcane Mage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Danj wrote:
Character name: Danj
Level: 80
Class: Mage
Spec: Arcane
Why did you choose this spec: It's incredibly fun and does good damage
Willing to respec when needed: of course
Proffessions: lol
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Danj
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: Boots/Bracers/Wand definitely need upgrades. Helmet, Chest, and leggings are best in slot for arc mages.
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : Well if I get unlucky enough to never get the drops from Violet Hold or raiding Heroic Naxx/Malygos, I'll save up enough Marks of Valor to buy the pieces I need.
Current Guild: deathangels of death
Previous Guild:
Why are u leaving: just a guild tag I used while leveling
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: BC-went up to tier 5, WOTLK-Cleared all content
Raid time availability : 6-12 PST on your raiding days
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) : Nope
Wow addons do you use: carbonite, omen, and a few others that slip by
Net connection stats: Comcast-100ms
Attunements: malygos
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): the flask of frost wyrm/spell power food
2+6= greater than 8 people alone
What are you expecting from our guild: A guild that can accomplish hard modes in Ulduar
Why should Taken take you: I always try to get better. I min-max like a champ. I always give bosses all my effort. I learn from my mistakes instead of dwelling on them.

What fps do you pulling in a normal 25man during a boss fight?
Back to top Go down

Danj-Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1