Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

80 Prot warrior-Calarahil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
calarahil

80 Prot warrior-Calarahil Empty
PostSubject: 80 Prot warrior-Calarahil   80 Prot warrior-Calarahil Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Character name: Calarahil
Level: 80
Class: Warrior
Spec: Prot
Why did you choose this spec: All I really know its the bread and butter to how I play.
Willing to respec when needed:anything that will bring in results as I'm not one set on loot but progression of a guild.
Professions: Max cooking,fishing,mining,blacksmith
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Calarahil
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: t9 hands working on triumph badges to work into obtaining t9 set bonus
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : same as I always do wait my turn on loot and keep on downing bosses helping the raid and the guild progress
Previous Guild: Regardless, Artifice, Flawless Victory
Why are u leaving: Guild disbandment
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: BC: Kara,Gruul,MAG,ZA SSC,TK,BT up to Illidan, Hyal up to archimonde
Raid time availability : Mon - Friday: 6PM - 11pm Sat/Sun = all day however would like to keep a delicate balance so I dont burn out
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) : Nothing really if there's a schedule I'll set myself to that off days weekends etc., Id like to go out and do things however if I'm needed for help im willing to
Wow addons do you use: Omen, DBM, tb_vigilante (focus macro for vigiliance works like a charm) , WIM (wow instanct messenger) stops the spam, recount
Net connection stats: Fiber Optic
Attunements: everything currently
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): Flask of stoneblood
What are you expecting from our guild: To join in the journey to end game content. To help those who are looking for the same sort of progression to push to be better and be better.
Why should Taken take you: Because, I'm a skilled player who really doesn't need loot to be satisfied I'm intently aware of what happens around me and I don't afk I'm a mean lean tanking machine who knows i can help those around me obtain greater heights.
Back to top Go down

80 Prot warrior-Calarahil
Page 1 of 1