Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Constanze: Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Constanze

Constanze: Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Constanze: Enhancement Shaman   Constanze: Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:06 am

Character name: Constanze
Level: 80
Class: Shaman
Spec: Enhancement
Why did you choose this spec: To be honest I was elemental until about level 35 and then respec enhancement and have been in love ever since, I like to be all up in the action and to beat face in.
Willing to respec when needed: Although I am hardcore enhancement, if it was needed for the guild to make progress then I would respec.
Professions: Jewelcrafting 450 Mining 450
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Constanze
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: Calamity's Grasp
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : I have been raiding 25 man Naxx every week in order to see this drop and roll on it.
Current Guild: Sammaels Blade
Previous Guild: Oblivion
Why are u leaving: I would like to join a guild that can actually fill a raid with guildies rather than having to wait for hours to get pugs in. I would also not like to spend 8 hours in Naxx and 4 hours on one wing, I find this to be a waste of time when everyone should already know the fights and I could be spending my time doing other things besides standing around jumping in Naxx!!!!
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: Naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 Vault 10/25 Maly 10
Raid time availability : Mon/Wed; 5:30 st till 3 st Tues/Thurs: 330 st- whenever Fri/Sat/Sun: All Day
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) : The only thing that could possibly get in the way of my raiding is family events which take place very rarely...I tend to make my schedule around my raiding times.
Wow addons do you use: Omen, DBM
Net connection stats: Solid
Attunements: n/a
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): Flask of Relentless Rage and Hit Rating food
2+6=10-2 o.O
What are you expecting from our guild: The only thing I can say that I am expecting from Taken is a guild that I can grow with and I can continue to clear content with while trying to break goals set for us as a whole.
Why should Taken take you: The main reason that Taken should take me is the simple fact that I want to be the best enhance shaman that I can be. Not only that, but I want to be the best player all together that I can be. I am constantly reading up on my spec and trying out different things to up my dps. I am also very dedicated and do everything that I can to help my guild, I would rather be a great asset to a guild rather than wasted space.
Back to top Go down
Foolishness

PostSubject: Re: Constanze: Enhancement Shaman   Constanze: Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 am

Since I have talked to you indepth I would like to see a recount or wowwebstats of you pulling around 4.5k dps.
Back to top Go down
Guar

PostSubject: Re: Constanze: Enhancement Shaman   Constanze: Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 am

Thank god we're not a PvP guild. I dont think I've ever seen a ranking below 1000 before.

Constanze , Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Sammaels Blade
Level 80 Troll Shaman
2v2
Rating: 959
Back to top Go down
Constanze

PostSubject: Re: Constanze: Enhancement Shaman   Constanze: Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:17 pm

I know right o.O
Back to top Go down
Amelya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Constanze: Enhancement Shaman   Constanze: Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Guar wrote:
Thank god we're not a PvP guild. I dont think I've ever seen a ranking below 1000 before.

Constanze , Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Sammaels Blade
Level 80 Troll Shaman
2v2
Rating: 959

ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://taken.wowrpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constanze: Enhancement Shaman   Constanze: Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constanze: Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1