Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mave: Rogue Application

Go down 
+2
Lurk
Mave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mave

Mave: Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:30 am

Character name: Mavë
Level: 80
Class: Rogue
Spec: Currently PvE Mutilate. Planning on playing around with Combat again, depending on Mut's performance after 3.1 hits.
Why did you choose this spec: During Burning Crusade, I was Combat Fist/Sword. I never raided as Daggers before and when they became viable in WotLK, I decided to give them a shot.
Willing to respec when needed: I will respec to whatever DPS spec puts out the most DPS potential possible.
Professions: Skinning - 450, Enchanting 434.
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Mav%C3%AB
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: Helm, Weapons, Back, Trinket from left to right.
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : I've been trying to pug Naxx/OS runs but it gets hard trying to find a group that'll bring me along. Everyone is usually looking for "Ranged DPS".
Current Guild: Homestarmy
Previous Guild: Dark Hand of Justice, Equinoxx
Why are u leaving: Homestarmy is a guild mainly made out of RL friends who play WoW together. Unfortunately, we haven't raided much or at all really. I found myself Pugging all my runs for the past couple of weeks.
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: Pre-BC, I have no experience raiding Vanilla, I was playing The Matrix Online during that time. During BC, I completed Kara, ZA, Mag, and Gruul's. I down a few bosses in SSC, TK, Hyjal and Black Temple. Closest I ever got to Sunwell was doing Trash Clears. WotLK raid experience includes Naxx10/25, Vault10/25, and OS 10/25 fully cleared.
Raid time availability : Currently, I'm available Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) : I work a full-time job during the day, which forces me to take my college courses at night. Currently, my class schedule makes me unavailable on Monday. I also have a girlfriend who I spent time with of course. But she understands I play WoW and is cool with me taking certain days to raid.
Wow addons do you use: DBM, Cartographer, RoguePowerBars, Ekano's Buff Bars, ECB, Xperl UnitFrames just to name a few.
Net connection stats: According to my Router's Specs currently, Connection Speed:• Incoming: 1984 kbps • Outgoing: 512 kbps
Attunements: MC, Kara, Violet Hold.
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): +Hit Food, +AP Food, Haste Potions, Flask of Endless Rage.
2+6=6+2
What are you expecting from our guild: To raid with a group of like minded individuals wanting to not only see the new content, but to clear it.
Why should Taken take you: If brought on board, I will become one of your most dedicated raiders. I'm constantly reading up threads on ElitistJerks to maximize my DPS. I frequent TankSpot to read up and watch how boss fights go. When I raid, I keep my laptop nearby at all times with Rogue Spreadsheets open to see what gear will increase my DPS output, and have Boss Raid strats up just to make sure I haven't missed anything. Aside from that, I am not afraid to ask questions if I am unsure on how a certain strat is executed. The last thing I need is being responsible for a wipe I could have prevented. Aside from that, I'm a great person to talk to. I have a great sense of humor and a pleasure to have around if I do say so myself. I'm also very patient. Of course with new content comes the high chance of wiping, which I'm okay with. It's the only way Progress happens.

I know I wrote a lot. Sorry about that. Thanks for your time. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me in game or Xfire if anyone has it. User name is mavemmo.

Last edited by Mave on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lurk

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:35 am

Quote :
2+6=6+2
I c wat u did ther
Back to top Go down
Mave

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:51 am

Lurk wrote:
Quote :
2+6=6+2
I c wat u did ther

Cool
Back to top Go down
Aeyris

Aeyris

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:16 am

Just thought I'd drop in to say that when I raided with Mave in Homestarmy he was always very dependable, a fun guy to have on vent, and was always trying to find ways to improve his play.
Back to top Go down
Mave

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:24 am

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Amelya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Lol that brings back the memories of GMing Equinoxx. Oh the amount of drunkness that required
Back to top Go down
http://taken.wowrpg.org
Mave

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Amelya wrote:
Lol that brings back the memories of GMing Equinoxx. Oh the amount of drunkness that required

You were drinking while those raids happened? :O That would explain the random question you asked me a while back about how I reminded you of someone you know.
Back to top Go down
Amelya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:09 pm

My best days in wow was when i was drinking. Then i quit and its been all down hill from there
Back to top Go down
Foolishness

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:43 am

Sorry man, not taking on rogues ATM.
Back to top Go down
Mave

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:00 am

Foolishness wrote:

No worries. Maybe in the future or something. Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Amelya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:56 am

Mave wrote:
Foolishness wrote:

U arent suppose to give up. U either bug him till he lets u in or get a name chg and bug him again
Back to top Go down
Guar

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Plus, have you seen our rogues. My Hunters pet, dishes out more DPS than they do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mave

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:50 am

Amelya wrote:
Mave wrote:
Foolishness wrote:

U arent suppose to give up. U either bug him till he lets u in or get a name chg and bug him again

Oooooohhhhh... Well a name change would make it easier to write my name. Does this mean a reconsideration of my app?!!! Shocked

Guar wrote:
Plus, have you seen our rogues. My Hunters pet, dishes out more DPS than they do. Razz

Nerf Hunter Pets, Buff Rouges. Rouges aren't Overpowdered. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mave: Rogue Application   Mave: Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mave: Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1