Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Your going to be absent. Post here"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurk

"Your going to be absent. Post here" Empty
PostSubject: "Your going to be absent. Post here"   "Your going to be absent. Post here" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:53 am

lol

Your going to read this. Laugh now

Man, that's a poorly written description. It's also implying anyone reading it will be abasent. Oh and /grammar nazi: It's "you're"
Back to top Go down
Amelya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Your going to be absent. Post here"   "Your going to be absent. Post here" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:02 am

do u want admin? cause i dont have time to edit all this shit
Back to top Go down
http://taken.wowrpg.org
Lurk

PostSubject: Re: "Your going to be absent. Post here"   "Your going to be absent. Post here" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:58 pm

lol nah i was joking
people get the message
Back to top Go down
Takanii

Takanii

PostSubject: Re: "Your going to be absent. Post here"   "Your going to be absent. Post here" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 pm

absent on mondays, i have my Fraternity meeting on this night, but ill be available and ready all the other nights
Back to top Go down
Takanii

Takanii

PostSubject: Re: "Your going to be absent. Post here"   "Your going to be absent. Post here" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:46 pm

hey we fired someone in my office today, so im not going to be able to raid today, or tomorrow night (im the only one available to cover the shifts...)
thankfully im supposed to get off around 7 server time tonight so i might be able to log on late for raid, but tomorrow im scheduled to work until late night.
Back to top Go down
Nightstalker

PostSubject: Re: "Your going to be absent. Post here"   "Your going to be absent. Post here" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:43 pm

i will not be online for a few weeks...i am moving into my own place and out of my aunt and uncles...

it will be a few weeks to a month before i can see if i can afford internet or not...i will keep u updated through vlad...
Back to top Go down
Aeyris

Aeyris

PostSubject: Re: "Your going to be absent. Post here"   "Your going to be absent. Post here" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:52 am

There's some construction going on at my place and we lost our internet over the weekend. I'm at work so this is the first chance I've had to post here. I'm not sure exactly when it'll be back up, but AT&T is sending a guy by tomorrow to take a look.
Back to top Go down
Amelya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Your going to be absent. Post here"   "Your going to be absent. Post here" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:06 pm

my boyfriends birthday is tommorrow so we are going to Highland NY to celebrate so ill be out of town for a few days. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
http://taken.wowrpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Your going to be absent. Post here"   "Your going to be absent. Post here" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Your going to be absent. Post here"
Page 1 of 1