Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Afina - 80 - Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Afina

Afina - 80 - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Afina - 80 - Holy Paladin   Afina - 80 - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:36 am

Character name: Afina

Level: 80

Class: Paladin

Spec: Holy

Why did you choose this spec: I've always loved to be the one who saves someone at 5% from dying, while fighting in a boss or etc.

Willing to respec when needed: Sure thing, while my Ret gear isn't so hot, im always willing to give it a go and get better ret gear Razz

Professions: 460 Enchanting/450 Elixir Master

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Afina

Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: Embrace of the Spider Sad
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : Running Naxx10 every week in hoping it will finally drop

Current Guild: Like a BOSS

Previous Guild: HOSS

Why are u leaving: I recently transferred here from onyxia after getting 80, to play with some friends, after HOSS not having what we wanted at all, we made our own guild until we could find a guild and go our separate ways.

Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: MC, AQ 20, 40, Kara, ZA, Mag, Gruul, SSC, Naxx10 (full clear), Naxx25 (Just KT),Vault 10/25, 25 Maly, Ulduar10 (FL,Razorscale,XT-002)

Raid time availability : Monday-Thursday: 9:10 EST - whenever, Saturday-Sunday: Whenever
Note: I know your raiding times are 6PM ST - 10 or 11ST but, I can be on 10 minutes after 6ST, and logged in at instance and ready to go.

RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) : Nothing, besides not getting off until 8:55 EST Sad

Wow addons do you use: Deadly Boss, Recount, Healbot, ag_unitframes, Bartender, and Elkano's Buffbar.

Net connection stats: T1

Attunements: None Sad

Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): Flask of Frostwyrm & Smoked Salmon.

2+6=?: 2 less then what i need for naxx10 Smile

What are you expecting from our guild: To be able to experience in-game content that I wouldn't be able to with most guild, to actually meet some new people in this game (been with some people for 5 years Razz) and to be able to show off the phatty taken under my name Razz

Why should Taken take you: Because i am a outstanding healer, well actually just outstanding paladin in general imo Wink. I can be serious in raid when need be, but can also make you all laugh when just screwing around, i have much knowledge of the game, since i have been playing it for so long, i can help anyone who may need me to come along and help. But most of all i feel that i can help taken progress farther into Wrath raiding, and when the time comes help kick the shit out of Arthas Smile

Last edited by Afina on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to answer 2+6=)
Back to top Go down

Afina - 80 - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1