Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sahrang Prot Pally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sahrang

Sahrang Prot Pally Empty
PostSubject: Sahrang Prot Pally   Sahrang Prot Pally Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:54 am

Character name: Sahrang
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Spec: Prot
Why did you choose this spec: Protection has been my usual spec since pre wrath and bc starting with my warrior from another server. I have tried retibution and holy as a paladin but never found any enjoyment in the process. Simply, I love tanking.
Willing to respec when needed: Will do have a decent holy set that will perform some what well on 25 man naxx.
Professions: Jewelcrafting 441 BS 403
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Sahrang
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: Chestguard of the Exhausted
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : 100% raid attendance which my current schedule favors and will make future adjustments to keep it that way.
Current Guild: Faceless Men
Previous Guild: None
Why are u leaving: Willing to join Taken again for future content to come. Even though Faceless Men has mature members, they lack the interest to create a 25 man core, an aspect of a guild that i look for the most.
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: MC, AQ 20, 40, Kara, ZA, Mag, Gruul, SSC, TK up to void reaver, Hyjal except arch. Naxx full clear 10/25 OS 10/25 (25 with 1 drake). Vault 10/25
Raid time availability : Mon - Friday: 5PM - 12pm Sat/Sun = all day
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) : Not much. settled in dorm nothing but my comp and classes. Finalz probably or mid terms or possibly gf. not likely mid termz cus they are held during classes that doesnt go against raid time
2+6=8..isnt it?
Wow addons do you use: Omen, DBM, Bartender, ag_frameunits, recount
Net connection stats: T1
Attunements: 10/25 man H maly (obtained quest rewards for both quests) have both key.
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): Flask of stoneblood, Smoked Salmon.
What are you expecting from our guild: To join in the journey to end game content. Grow more as a raider as I still have much to learn. Create new bonds between guild members.
Why should Taken take you: I can bring the skills of an experienced tank and a raider. So far, I have perfect knowledge of all the boss fights currently out in wrath. To sum up my message, I would like to reconnect the bridge that I burnt between me and the guild for not being considerate in the past. Moreover, I would not be a waste of a guild space as I can confidently bring 100% raid attendance unless of urgent occasions (ex. finals week, funeral, doctor's appointment, etc) and will let the Gm know ahead of time. Its very rare that I will miss a raid as my schedule as stated above is empty after 5pm on weekdays and all day weekends. Anything the guild needs, im willing to take time fulfilling them.
Back to top Go down
Sahrang

Sahrang Prot Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahrang Prot Pally   Sahrang Prot Pally Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Withdrawing my application.
Back to top Go down

Sahrang Prot Pally
Page 1 of 1