Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MorningWoodie

MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D Empty
PostSubject: MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D   MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:46 am

Character name: Morningwilli
Level: 80
Class: Undead Rogue
Spec: Mutilate
Why did you choose this spec: Dps in raids/pvp
Willing to respec when needed: If need be
Proffessions: 407 Enchant/ 440 LeatherWorking
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Morningwilli
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: Titansteel ring/new daggers
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : Grinding money
Current Guild: The Fall of Ideals
Previous Guild: Too Drunk Too Level
Why are u leaving: Guild is fail and isn't going anywhere
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: Nah started Post WoTLK
Raid time availability : Anytime
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) : Nothing?
Wow addons do you use: Recount/QH/Omen/AtlassLoot/Healbot ie other char
Net connection stats: Internet Cafe/Verizon fios on home comp... Would be going to internet cafe to raid out of pref
Attunements: none
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): Well fed food/poisons
2+6=26
What are you expecting from our guild: To be able to have a group of people to raid/instance with... Get better gear
Why should Taken take you: Because I'm not taken yet... that was a stupid question... but in all honesty I have more than enough personality to go around/friends with Bloody/Play a lot/Vent/Rich in game =D/and availability up the ass...
Back to top Go down
Amelya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D   MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 am

Doesnt rly help to insult a question on a guild application when your applying. Jsyk
Back to top Go down
http://taken.wowrpg.org
MorningWoodie

PostSubject: Ooops   MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Did I say stupid question... (what I meant was how wonderful and self inspiring this question was... I would be honored to answer it with my fullest capacity. I will look deep into my heart and soul search for the true meaning of WoW and am willing to DWIT to kick ass...)** Idea
Back to top Go down
Guar

PostSubject: Re: MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D   MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:40 pm

failbot mod loaded

MorningWoodie wrote:
Did I say stupid question... (what I meant was how wonderful and self inspiring this question was... I would be honored to answer it with my fullest capacity. I will look deep into my heart and soul search for the true meaning of WoW and am willing to DWIT to kick ass...)** Idea
Back to top Go down
Leonici

PostSubject: Re: MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D   MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:05 am

MorningWoodie wrote:
Character name: Morningwilli

What are you expecting from our guild: To be able to have a group of people to raid/instance with... Get better gear
Why should Taken take you: Because I'm not taken yet... that was a stupid question... but in all honesty I have more than enough personality to go around/friends with Bloody/Play a lot/Vent/Rich in game =D/and availability up the ass...

2+6=26 nice answer!! fail just like the answer above Basketball
Back to top Go down
Foolishness

PostSubject: Re: MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D   MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:21 am

Guar wrote:
failbot mod loaded

GUAR! Check your private messages, we got a new vent!
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D   MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MorningWilli Reporting for duty =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Apply now-
Jump to: