Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kaylin - mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurk

kaylin - mage Empty
PostSubject: kaylin - mage   kaylin - mage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Character name: kaylin
Level: 80
Class: mage
Spec: 20/49/2
Why did you choose this spec: becuz its kool 2 have talents in every tree. hybrid arc/fire/frost i can cast arcane blasts, fireballs, and even frost bolts and sometimes i go over 1000 dps. this is a good thing.
Willing to respec when needed: y change a purfikt spec? dont tell me to do this
Proffessions: i dont have any, these are useless wastes of time
Armory Link: how do i do this?
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: any cloth item is cool... i dont need hit rating because my skills allow me not to miss
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : apping and hoping to get carried by you guys
Current Guild: unguilded
Previous Guild: lol
Why are u leaving: leaving wut?
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: i has none
Raid time availability : whenever my friend can play for me
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call): i am amelya's lover. <33 i love u babe
Wow addons do you use: i use everything as i have 320gb of ram. i am prepared.
Net connection stats: 28kb dial up. i don't lag, everyone else does.
Attunements: lolz wat?
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): i do good w/o consumables. waste of money, y bother
2+6= 9, carry the one, multiply it by pi, take the circumference of that, subtract 6, square it, multiply it by the inverse of 2, equals 9. i know my calculus... dont test me
What are you expecting from our guild: epic loots
Why should Taken take you: maybe sometime my awesomeness will rub off on you guys
Back to top Go down
Foolishness

kaylin - mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylin - mage   kaylin - mage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:01 am

Lurk wrote:
Character name: kaylin
Level: 80
Class: mage
Spec: 20/49/2
Why did you choose this spec: becuz its kool 2 have talents in every tree. hybrid arc/fire/frost i can cast arcane blasts, fireballs, and even frost bolts and sometimes i go over 1000 dps. this is a good thing.
Willing to respec when needed: y change a purfikt spec? dont tell me to do this
Proffessions: i dont have any, these are useless wastes of time
Armory Link: how do i do this?
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: any cloth item is cool... i dont need hit rating because my skills allow me not to miss
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : apping and hoping to get carried by you guys
Current Guild: unguilded
Previous Guild: lol
Why are u leaving: leaving wut?
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: i has none
Raid time availability : whenever my friend can play for me
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call): i am amelya's lover. <33 i love u babe
Wow addons do you use: i use everything as i have 320gb of ram. i am prepared.
Net connection stats: 28kb dial up. i don't lag, everyone else does.
Attunements: lolz wat?
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): i do good w/o consumables. waste of money, y bother
2+6= 9, carry the one, multiply it by pi, take the circumference of that, subtract 6, square it, multiply it by the inverse of 2, equals 9. i know my calculus... dont test me
What are you expecting from our guild: epic loots
Why should Taken take you: maybe sometime my awesomeness will rub off on you guys
Accepted on the condition of only your awesomeness will rub off on us and you dont try to rub off on any of the guild members... except for angelmon i heard he loves that stuff.
Back to top Go down

kaylin - mage
Page 1 of 1