HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Takanii - Shadow Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takanii

PostSubject: Takanii - Shadow Priest   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 am

Character name: Takanii
Level: 80
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow
Why did you choose this spec: I like to melt faces, and I seem to be pretty good at what I do.
Willing to respec when needed: If i have to respec I will, but I wont necessarily be as good at a respec as I am at my main spec
Proffessions: Shadoweave Tailoring - 430
Transumation Alchemist - 395
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Takanii
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: I plan on upgrading my bracers or cloak next so that I can increase my crit and haste.
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen : I am saving badges, as well as running raids regularly so that I can increase my chance of lotting it.
Current Guild: Refugees
Previous Guilds: Top Gun, Disease, Purge, and several others, those are the main ones.
Why are u leaving: I am currently an officer of this guild, and have a great relationship with most of the members, however I cant always make the raid nights and thus dont always get invites. If I plan to progress, then I need a guild that is willing to invite me when I am on, and willing to loot gear to me when I show that I deserve it over someone else. I want to get as far as I can in this game and if that means leaving my current guild and the friends I've made here, then that is what I will need to do.
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc: Pre BC, no exp. BC, I cleared Kara, ZA, Gruul's, Mag, SSC, TK, and Hyjal. I partially cleared BT, but never got into Sunwell content.
Raid time availability : I'm available on Weds from 6-11:30, Thurs from 6-11:30 and Sundays from 6-11:30. I am also available on Friday's during the day but not evenings as those nights and Saturday nights are dedicated to the gf. I cant raid on Monday's because my Fraternity Meets on Monday nights, and I have Astronomy Lab on Tuesday nights.
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) : School, Fraternity, Work, and GF. However I currently have an agreement with the GF that I can raid on those 3 nights and my work and school schedule are not in the way so far this semester.
Wow addons do you use: Quartz, DBM, Bartender, Omen, Recount, Auctioneer, Questhelper, Atlas Loot, Decursive, Gatherer, Cartographer, SCT. I'm sure I missed a couple but thats most of em.
Net connection stats: I have Comcast Cable, 6Mbps, usually about 130ms on average
Attunements: I have the Normal key for Eye of Eternity, but not the Heroic
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac): Flask of the Frost Wyrm, Smoked Salmon +35 spl power, or Firecracker Salmon + 46 spl power, Mana Potions, Healing Potions.
2+6= 8?
What are you expecting from our guild: A group of solid raiders who want to progress through endgame content and want to enjoy doing it at the same time.
Why should Taken take you: I was referred here by Mattress after a 25man Naxx run with Pink Turtlez, and he said that I should apply because the guild was in need of a reliable Shadow Priest who knows how to play his class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foolishness

PostSubject: Re: Takanii - Shadow Priest   Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:55 am

Application accept pst me, quemin, notcheese or chansky in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Takanii - Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1