HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Go down 

PostSubject: application   Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Character name: vicodan
Why did you choose this spec: cause i am good at it and there always seems easier to find groups for raids and heroics being healer
Willing to respec when needed: yes,I have shadow set
Proffessions:ench 436 and tailor 446
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Vicodan
Next item in your current gear that you are upgrading too: shoulders
and what are u doing to make that upgrade happen :collecting badges and doing dailys and weekly raids
Current Guild:none
Previous Guild:ghost oh war
Why are u leaving:there is alot of drama and and not a progression guild so i wanna do all end game content since in bc i didnt get to finish it all
Raiding experience pre-bc/post-bc:90% ssc 1 boss hyjal and za and kara ,mags grulls
Raid time availability :sat,sun 24/7 mon-sat morning any time between 7am and 930 pm
RL Stuff that gets in the way of raiding( ex. I work on an ambulance and am always on call) :not to much wife plays so she lets me Smile
Wow addons do you use: healbot decursive
Net connection stats:high end cable no problems with dc
Raid consumables you would currently use(bc list is fine till xpac):
What are you expecting from our guild:I hope to join taken and continue progressing through the content, and ultimately Ulduar. I also expect to raid more than what ghost of war is currently doing, as ghost of war isn't really a 'hardcore' raiding guild. I also expect to be raiding with a group of competent people that know when to get serious and concentrate
Why should Taken take you:I can offer TAKEN a supportive, positive, but task-oriented attitude. I can offer consistently high healing or dps, along with strong attendance and reliability. Thanx for taking your time to read this and hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Apply now-
Jump to: